Friday, August 15, 2008

Fundraising for Denver!

Hi everyone!

I will be attending the democratic national convention in Denver as a delegate-alternate for Barack Obama. I am raising money to help cover the costs of the trip (hotel, airfare, transportation, food etc).

Here is the link where you can donate to help send me to the convention: http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-07-23.4473801981

I've been volunteering and working with the Obama campaign for the past 9 months or so. I served as the Stanford campus campaign director, the Bay Area student and youth vote coordinator, and as a volunteer in Iowa and organizer Texas. I'm currently working with the campaign in New Mexico and will be returning here after the convention to work as the New Mexico Youth Voter Director. Working on this campaign has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. I'm so excited about this opportunity to attend the convention.

Thanks so much for your help and support.

No comments: